* Supporting USB3.0 specification
* The maximum transmission speed of USB3.0 allows for example 10-30 GBytes of video data to be copied to a 3.5 inch hard disk drive in 1/4 to 1/3 the time compared to the existing USB2.0 interface.
* High-speed AES encryption/decryption engine can enable to build USB3.0 HDD unit with encryption function to protect confidential data from the threats of being stolen or lost or to protect data when storage devices are disposed of. Moreover high-speed encryption and decryption processing provides throughput without impairing the speed performance of standard HDD.
* SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) / high-speed (480 Mbps) / full-speed (12 Mbps)
* Compliant to Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification, Revision 1.0
* Compliant to Universal Serial Bus Specification, Revision 2.0
* Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Compliant to Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, Revision 1.0
* Supports HID Class (option)
* SATA Gen2i (3 Gbps) & Gen1i (1.5 Gbps) Compliant to Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6
* Supports ATA / ATAPI device
* Supports 2TB over HDD
* Supports Win 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA /MAC OS 9.X/10.X /Linux